Wednesday 8 February 2012

Progress. Terrifying progress.

Five days off work, five thousand words a day to write, twenty-five thousand word target for the five days... done! Which, I think, leaves me at two fifths of the way through the first draft. Five universes have to be travelled through, and I'm barely on the verge of getting out of the second one.

Meanwhile, the story required a certain amount of unpleasant torture and it ended up disturbing me as I wrote it. Why is it so easy to invent horrible, horrible things? Why is it such a simple process to go one step further into hideousness?

(or am I just a sick puppy?)

Meanwhile, The Last Man on Earth Club will be cheaper soon.

(yay!)

Briefly.

(yoy.)

More info as soon as my hideous internet connection allows this blog post writing thing to take less than half an hour each time :-(

1 comment: